Soccer Centers uses the official Fifa rules with the following exceptions:
Every team has to hand in a roster with all the player names and their Date of Birth.
Field size: about 95ft x 82ft
4 field players and 1 goalie.
– Kick-ins no throw-ins.
– Keeper can’t punt. He also can’t throw or kick the ball over the half way line.
– You can score from everywhere in the field. Not directly from a kick-in.
– No off sides.
– Penalty kicks are taken from 8 yards.
– 17 Minute games. No half time.
– Substitutions on the fly.
– All free kicks are direct.
– No slide tackles