DTS Winter Classic 2016:
The DTS Winter Classic is the perfect tournament for high school aged teams looking to kick start their winter training! Take the opportunity to get back on the field with your club team to start working on game tactics to build on for the upcoming season. Competitive tournament played in Somerset & Bridgewater, NJ where teams can earn GotSoccer ranking points.
Ages: U15-U19 Boys & Girls [Full sided]
Dates: December 3rd & 4th
Field locations: Bridgewater & Somerset, NJ. Fields are no more than 20 minutes from each other.
Cost: $675 per team
To Register: Girls Bracket – Click Here // Boys Bracket – Click Here
DTS Winter Classic Offers:
– 4 guaranteed games (2×30 minutes per game)
– Competitive brackets within age group (travel/elite level)
– All games are played on high quality turf fields
– Referee fees included in the tournament fee
– Champions receive trophies
– Optional cancellation insurance available
– Discount on the 2017 Winter Invitational Tournament
We allow up to 5 guest players. The guest players must be added to your roster. Every player must have a valid player pass and a US Club Player Loan form. For a US Club Player Loan form, please click here.
Check – In Procedures:
You are allowed to check in on the field, 30 minutes prior to your first game. For check-in,
– Your team roster; US Club or State roster (bring 2 copies, one for you and one for us to keep)
– Valid player passes matching your roster
– Medical release form for all players
Tournament Rules & Refund/Insurance Policy:
CLICK HERE to review the DTS Winter Classic Tournament Rules. DTS is offering optional cancellation insurance for teams in this years tournament. Please CLICK HERE to review the policy. Tournament is on Rain or Shine.
Questions? Email DTSWI@SoccerCenters.com or call 732-748-4625