RETURN TO PLAY PROTOCOL
- If player has any cold symptoms, cough, shortness of breath, fever (100.0, do not attend sports)
- If anybody in direct family has a fever (100.0), do not attend sports until everybody in the family has had no fever for at least 48 hours
- If a family member has been diagnosed with COVID-19; quarantine for 14 days before attending sports
- No physical contact (hand shaking / high fives)
- There is at least 6 feet distance between players and coaches (and players amongst themselves as required by CDC)
- There is no sharing of any personal equipment allowed
- Bathroom use no more than 1 person at the time; sanitize hands and clean faucets after use. Minimize bathroom use.
- Clearly mark bag for medication / epi-pen use if needed
- Players remain in their cars until called onto the field by their coach or staff member
- There is no spitting (either saliva or water) allowed on the field at any time
- Wash your hands thoroughly before leaving home, sanitize hands again before and after entering and leaving the field
- Come fully dressed and ready to play onto the field.
- Do not touch any training equipment with hands (balls / cones / goals / etc)
- Go to the bathroom before coming to the session to minimize bathroom use
- There is no heading allowed
- Players leave immediately after the end of the session, no congregating on the field or in the parking lot.
- If you feel you would like to have your child wear a mask during training please first consult your physician.
- Inform players about all applicable measurements and restrictions
- Be familiar with facility check in procedures as described
- Do not carpool players; only bring a player from your own household
- No parents on sideline allowed
- All parents stay in car for drop off and pick up, do not congregate in parking lot or on the field.
- Do not drop off more than 10 minutes prior to session start
- Be ready to pick up immediately at the end of the training session